- PTC to be Dixie Wing's headquarters?
- Will the Dixie Wing of the Confederate Air Force find a home at Falcon Field?
Sewer chief wants limits on visits by PTC activist
- Any citizen is welcome to tour Peachtree City's sewerage facilities but
"must be accompanied," Larry Turner told
the Water and Sewer Authority Monday.
South African couple, rich in heritage, eager now for American citizenship
- Wickus DeKock came to Peachtree City from South Africa
three years ago with a mission: United States citizenship.
'99 to bring 2 retail centers, 3 restaurants, 335 homes, 399 apartments to PTC
- At least three new restaurants, several hundred new
single-family homes and around 20 locations available for businesses
and industries are on tap for Peachtree City in 1999.
Arrested man suspect in more PTC burglaries
- More burglaries may be laid at the feet of a College Park
man being held in the Fayette County jail, says Peachtree City
Police Chief James Murray.
Code enforcement for older homes on agenda
- Discussion will continue Monday night on proposed housing
codes for Peachtree City's increasing problems with older houses
and commercial structures.
Area churches gather momentum for 'Jesus' video mailing
- The Jesus Video Project is actively working to accomplish
its goal of making sure every home in Georgia receives a copy of
the "Jesus" video.
Record budget gets commission's O.K.
- Taxpayers are breathing easier this week after the Coweta County Board of
Commissioners passed the 1999 budget without a tax increase.
Busy road to be restriped
- In the spirit of cooperation, Coweta County and the city
of Newnan have agreed to work together to restripe and make
Lower Fayetteville Road a safer street for all the county's residents.
Senoia gets wired to the Web
- The historic east Coweta County town of Senoia has merged into traffic on the
Huge growth rate kept county officials jumping last year
- Anybody who's driven Ga. Highway 34 at 5 p.m. on a
workday knows what Coweta County's big issue was in 1998
- By Coweta County Supt.of Education Richard Brooks
Injuries and illness take their toll, Chiefs lose first county dual meet
The McIntosh Chiefs had never lost the county duals meet.
Five days into 1999 and everything has changed.
Indians the only local loss on Tuesday