- Falcon Field's profit picture improving
- Business is picking up at Falcon Field, but there
are still strides to be made toward profitability, according
to members of the Airport Authority.
Church, school expansion plans head planning group's agenda
- Expansion at a local church and at McIntosh High School are the main topics of a
fairly light agenda for Monday night's regular monthly meeting of the Peachtree City
Peachtree City laws soon to be more easily available to residents
- It's about to become much easier for residents to
familiarize themselves with the ordinances of Peachtree City.
Industry reps say new warning system may ease residents' woes
- New technology may be one answer to Peachtree City residents' fears
about chlorine gas from nearby industry Photocircuits.
Virginia fugitive nabbed in Peachtree City
- A man wanted in Virginia was arrested in Peachtree City last week
after a tip from authorities there led local police to his location.
Senoia to hook onto PTC sewer?
- Water and sewer officials will find out next
Thursday how members of the City Council of Peachtree City
feel about a proposal to extend sewer service into
- In light of a staggering growth rate that is threatening to overwhelm its
infrastructure, the Coweta County Board of Commissioners decided Tuesday to
look at implementing impact fees on new development.
Zoning ordinances for Senoia
- Curious Senoia residents should know by the end of the
month what the city's new zoning ordinances will look like.
Torn up roads
- All Bob Brown wants is an end to the thundering herd of trucks lumbering
down the small roads of Sharpsburg.
Part-time city manager may be on the way
- Mayor Joan Trammell told the city council Monday night
that she sees the need for at least a part-time city manager
News from the Commissioners
- The fixing of Lower Fayetteville Road moved a little closer to fruition Tuesday, but the
Coweta County Commission sent a message back to the
city of Newnan.