Someone doesnt like my short postings but I think that some of these 400 sentence postings are very cruel.

My point is that if our town wants a police department the police officers need to support the chief. Do we as citizens of Tyrone not care that our police officers are supporting our new chief.

Spot's blog | login to post comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Submitted by jondough on Fri, 09/14/2007 - 12:25pm.

No edumacation = one sentence posts. Spot, you are the epitome of what is wrong with Tyrone government, a dictatorship with many, many followers. We know who you are and your attempts to gain sympathy for the town will not work because the town has crossed too many lines and caused too many problems.

It is not just the police chief, even though that is a huge problem, there are some many problems in Tyrone that we should just kick everybody out of office and start all over again. Come November, that is what we are going to try and do. We have some very good people running for office, like Don Rehwaldt for Mayor - PLEASE MR REHWALDT HELP US! We need help. Tyrone is going down like the titanic.

Sewage is a problem, zoning is a problem, redevelopment is a problem, public record access is a problem, land use is a problem, the budget is a problem (the TNA questioned hundreds of thousands of dollars unaccounted for in the budget), impact fees being returned is a problem (especially when the town only has 20% of the money to refund & who will have to come up with the other 80%? the taxpayers), Shamrock is a problem, the lying is a problem, the harassment is a problem, the town council is a problem, Sheryl Lee is a big fat problem & even bigger and fatter mistake, Amos is the MAIN problem (& the cause of the problems), the town attorney is a problem, Valerie is a big problem, the town planner is a problem, the comprehensive plan is a problem, that stupid survey that says at the botton "this is not to be relied upon" is a problem, Latourneau is a problem, Smola is a problem (to smola - why have you not paid your homeowners association fees?), the planning commission is asleep at the wheel, which is of course, a problem, and if Caldwell and Furr don't do something about it, they are going to be a problem too.

whodat-is's picture
Submitted by whodat-is on Fri, 09/14/2007 - 7:48am.

You posted more than two sentences. The sad thing is that you cant possibly make a substantial argurment in four sentences or less.

Another thing, why couldnt you add to your current blog instead of starting a new one. Its as if you want to hog the blog.

You are naive in thinking ALL the officers support Perkins. I'll bet there are mores than a few that do not. They are blowing smoke up your skirt just so you will go away.

Here's to the real Mayor McCheese!

Submitted by susieq on Fri, 09/14/2007 - 7:08am.

I agree that some of the posts are ridiculous, but I don't read all of them. I don't see anywhere in the rule book that you have to read them. Some people just have more to say than others.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.