- Schools locked down for remainder of year
- Fayette schools will be locked down for the rest of the
school year in response to a shooting at Heritage High School
in Conyers, Ga.
Anatomy of a D&X Killing (Partial birth
abortion) practices in the USA and in a number of
- What the nurse saw...
Braelinn Baptist is a purpose-driven church
- The purpose statement of the Braelinn Baptist Church in Peachtree City states: "Our vision is to attract and win people to faith in Jesus Christ and church membership, develop them to fully devoted and fulfilled followers of Christ, and equip them for an effective and meaningful ministry to people in order to glorify God."
55 of the GOOD Ones
- Yes, there are a few who go over the edge, act
out some strange and horrible behavior. There are a
few. There are a few.
O.B.E. and S.C.A.T.
- Each week my son Robbie, and sometimes my
daughter, Nikki, go out for breakfast before school. We enjoy
each other's company and it is very special for all of us,
especially me, the doting father. I love my children and my family.
Little book helps us contemplate what comes next
- I could not hush talking about the book for hours. Of course,
for the first few minutes, I was speechless.
Author to present strategies for dealing with difficult kids
- With children killing children, and the adults charged with their upbringing unable to
recognize and head off the violence, the guidance of a professional counselor like Joyce
Divinyi, M.S., may literally be life-saving.
The second baptism
- A movement is taking flight among Catholic and other
liturgical churches in Fayette County to renew members' "lives in the
Let's get involved to support our kids and stop this epidemic of violence
- May we never forget! May we never grow weary of hearing about Littleton, Colorado, but go forth as we answer the wake-up call of the century.
Laws for handicapped students shouldn't protect kids with guns
- I hope that Bob Barr will not back down in his fight to
make schools safer and to restore some sanity to the laws governing
students with disabilities and weapons.