So what do you think of this

From an ER doctor


I live and work in a border state overrun with illegals; they make more money having kids than we earn working fulltime; today I had a 25 year old with 8 kids that’s right 8; all illegal anchor babies and she had the nicest nails; cell phone; hand bag; clothing etc; she makes about 1500 monthly for each; do the math. I used to say “we are the dumbest nation on earth” now I must say and sadly admit: YOU are the dumbest people on earth (that includes me) for we elected the idiot ideologues who have passed the bills that allow this; sorry; we need a revolution; Vote ‘em all out in 2010.




Get mad and pass it on - I don't know how, but maybe some good will come of this travesty.

If the immigrant is over 65, they can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get more than a woman on Social Security, who worked from 1944 until 2004.

She is only getting $791 per month because she was born in 1924 and there's a 'catch 22.'

It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890. Each can also obtain an additional $580 in social assistance, for a total of $2,470 a month.

This compares to a single pensioner, who after contributing to the growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years, can only receive a monthly maximum of $1,012 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

Ya All have a nice week

normal's blog | login to post comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Submitted by pomsmom on Sat, 01/23/2010 - 5:55pm.

Maybe we need to post INS people outside the welfare offices around the country. We also need to post someone outside unemployment offices to see if some of these people that are drawing unemployment for months on end will actually take a job if offered. I get so tired of people saying they can make more money sitting on their backside drawing unemployment than they can working. Offer these people the same jobs they offer the illegals and cut their payments off if they won't take the job.

suggarfoot's picture
Submitted by suggarfoot on Sun, 01/24/2010 - 10:31am.

All is true, and the abuse of the SOCIAL SECURITY program and the SSI program is a cruel joke on the taxpayers.

If you have a green card, and they are much easier to come by than you think. You are entitled to SSI payments immediately and a wealth of other welfare programs...foodstamps...housing...etc...things that most working Americans have never had, yet pay for strangers.


Read the list and enjoy.

The most obious and most used is, an illegal comes here, has a baby and the baby is a US citizen. Both parents can then get green cards and SSI and all other benifits.


1. Lawfully Admitted for Permanent Residence (LAPR) in the U.S., including "Amerasian immigrant" as defined in Section 584 of the Foreign Operations, Export Financing and Related Programs Appropriations Act of 1988, as amended;

2. Granted conditional entry under Section 203(a)(7) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) as in effect before April 1, 1980;

3. Paroled into the U.S. under Section 212(d)(5) of the INA for a period of at least one year;

4. Refugee admitted to the U.S. under Section 207 of the INA;

5. Granted asylum under Section 208 of the INA;

6. Deportation is being withheld under Section 243(h) of the INA as in effect before April 1, 1997, or removal is being withheld under Section 241(b)(3) of the INA;
7. “Cuban or Haitian entrant” under Section 501(e) of the Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980 or in a status that is to be treated as a “Cuban/Haitian entrant” for SSI purposes; or

In addition, you can be a “deemed qualified alien” if, under certain circumstances, you, your child, or your parent has been subjected to battery or extreme cruelty while in the United States.

Other Ways to Get a Green Card

Although most immigrants come to live permanently in the United States through a family member’s sponsorship, employment, or a job offer, there are many other ways to get a green card (permanent residence).

These special adjustment programs are limited to individuals meeting particular qualifications and/or applying during certain time frames.

For information about the categories below, see links to the left under “Other Ways to Get a Green Card.”

1. Cuban Native or Citizen
2. Diversity Immigrant Program
3. Haitian Refugee
4. Indochinese Parole Adjustment Act
5. Informant
6. Legal Immigration Family Equity (LIFE) Act
7. Special Immigrant Juvenile
8. Victim of Criminal Activity
9. Victim of Trafficking

Now if thats not enough, there are other special catagories to get a green card.
“Family,” Working in the U.S.” and “Humanitarian” links to the right.
Nicaraguan and Central American Relief Act (NACARA)
Green Cards Through Special Categories of Jobs


Afghan/Iraqi Translator
International Organization Employee
Iraqi Who Assisted the U.S. Government
NATO-6 Nonimmigrant
Panama Canal Employee
Physician National Interest Waiver
Religious Worker

Joe Kawfi's picture
Submitted by Joe Kawfi on Sat, 01/23/2010 - 1:19pm.

All illegal aliens need to be deported now. They are a drain on society and our economy. "Doing the jobs that Americans won't do", my arse.

Deport them all now. They broke the laws of a sovereign nation and should be sent back to where they came from.

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.