- The joys and sorrows of starting a church!
- I have only been a professing Christian since I was 11
years old. I accepted Christ as Savior at the Post Chapel at Fort
Clayton in the Panama Canal Zone in a bilingual service in 1956. If
I have learned anything over the years, it is that when God
speaks, you ought to listen.
Prayer--the key to satisfaction
- More often than we are willing to admit, we tend to get what
we pray for, long for, and work for. Don't you agree? Note, I did
not say pray for, or long for, or work for. There were no "ors." I
City Council strikes down 'big government' proposals
- Fayetteville City Council told staff to strike from
proposed new zoning laws a proposed ban on parking in yards.
Czech couple now free to worship, learn
- When communism fell in Czechoslovakia, it was a time of new hope and
'Loving people into Christ-likeness'
- The Fayetteville Christian Church is in its 29th year
and began when a group of 14 Christians met and decided to
find a place where they could worship together.
Japanese ministry flourishes
- Thursday mornings at First Baptist Church in Peachtree
City are a multicultural exchange of Japanese inflected
English, American idioms, tea and Little Debbie cakes.