Bid for light at Hwy. 154/Glenda Trace accepted

Thu, 04/09/2009 - 3:26pm
By: Ben Nelms

Southeastern Site Development, Inc. was the low bidder for the installation of a proposed traffic light at Ga. Highway 154 and Glenda Trace at a price of $176,203.

Coweta County Administrator Theron Gay told county commissioners April 7 that the county would pay 25 percent of the cost, with Aronov Realty Management picking up the remaining 75 percent.

Three project bids were received Feb. 26. Along with the bid by Southeastern Site, B & J Paving, Inc. bid $192,076 while R.J. Haynie & Associates, Inc. bid $211,112. Gay recommended, and commissioners agreed, to accept the bid by Southeastern Site.

Gay said he would bring the contract back to the commission once Southeastern Site has been notified.

login to post comments