- Where have all the givers gone?
- Our small new mission church is looking for about 10 acres of land to
one day build a church to the glory of God. I was riding down a road in
Fayette County and saw a sign for almost a hundred acres for sale.
Corinth Baptist Church: where life begins and love abounds
- Life began at the church in September 1880 as a small
congregation midway on Corinth Road, which stretches between Ga Highway
85 north and Ga. Highway 54 east.
"HALLELUJAH! HE'S DONE IT AGAIN!"
- Long ago an old Lutheran country pastor was known to take
a little "nip" of the communion wine on a hot summer day, as he
drove the dusty back roads in his pre-air-conditioning old car to
take communion to his shut-ins.
Clinton not the only one on trial
- Will the popularity of a most gifted president alter the very
principles upon which this nation was founded? Has black and
white and right and wrong succumbed to the grey haze of
Looking at the big picture
- Grace Evangelical Church in Fayetteville will host the
first-ever southside "Perspectives on the
World Christian Movement" course beginning Feb. 1.
Hands worth a thousand words
- Willie Lamb's hands have told thousands of stories. She has signed
a baby's first cry. She has signed design plans for a new couple's home.
What are you planning for Superbowl Sunday?